Please read out terms of service carefully. Thank you for choosing us and if you have any questions or equerries about our terms of service please feel
free to contact us.
Wedding Photo &Video Terms of Service
Once you have your wedding quote and are happy with it you will need to take note of the following:
- Dates are only confirmed once the deposit is received, please reference your name and wedding date.
- Deposits and contributions towards payment are non-refundable unless deemed so by Henry Dillon photo and video, final payment is due one week before the wedding unless other arrangements have been made with us.
- Deposits and contributions toward payment will only be considered if the cancellation takes place more than 6 months prior to the wedding date.
- Travel expenses need to be paid in advance, and are non refundable.
- Accommodation if required needs to be organized and confirmed in advance.
- Postage is a separate cost and will be invoiced on final invoice with any additional over time.
- Over time if acquired is invoiced on final invoice.
- Post production time for wedding Photography is minimum two months and the post production for wedding videos is maximum three months ( we want it just right and give every wedding our full attention)
- All music for wedding videos is to be supplied in a readable format, if music is not sent to us we will use music that we feel is appropriate and fitting for your video.
- Henry Dillon Photo & Video will not be held liable for any loss of footage as a result theft, electrical spikes or equipment failure due to unforeseen or unexpected events beyond our control.
- All refunds will be done at our discretion.
- Our clients will be held liable and invoiced for any damage to our equipment if someone at your wedding breaks or knocks something over.
- Payment of your deposit indicates that you accept our terms of service as stated above.
We look forward to joining you on your special day!